How Long Does the Sad Last?
A Workbook for Grieving Children
We'll show you how to:
* Explain death to children.
* Understand the grief experience for each developmental phase from birth to
* Learn how a child's grief differs from that of an adult.
* Provide a safe environment to process grief.
* Realize why it's important for children to see you grieve, too.
* Help your child process her grief in a non-threatening manner.
* Identify when you need to seek more help.
Included in the workbook:
~ More than 50 pages of information and drawing, doodling, story prompts to help your child cope with grief.
~ A Parent Guide to help you help your child get the most out of the workbook
~ An EXCLUSIVE BONUS section providing parents with all of the information they need to assemble a "Kidlutions Kid Care Kit for Grief"!